Pamahalaang Bayan ng Anao ang “LUTO MO, NEGOSYO KO” isang Paligsahan sa Pagluluto
Bilang pakikiisa sa pagdiriwang ng National Nutrition Month ngayong buwan ng July, inilulunsad ng Pamahalaang Bayan ng Anao ang “LUTO MO, NEGOSYO KO” isang paligsahan sa pagluluto na magtatampok sa iba’t-ibang quarantine recipes (Pasalubong Delicacies) ng ating mga kababayan.
The following are the detailed mechanics for the competition. Rules must be strictly observed, violation to any of the rules will result to immediate disqualification.
• Participant must be a resident of Anao, Tarlac;
• One entry per participant only;
• Entries may come in form of, but not limited to, pastries, delicacies, native cakes, baked products, and more;
• Participants are required to conduct live Face book video when doing their recipes, and send to Bayan ng Anao FB Page with the following caption: Title of Recipe, Name of Participant, Barangay, instructions while doing the recipe). Only the first 15 registrants to submit their live FB video will be acknowledged as official entries. Uploading of videos for initial judging will be on July 29, 2020;
• Participant must attach the complete information of the entry. It must include the following:
o Complete Ingredients and costing & preparation time
o Estimated shelf life
o Contact information of the participant
• Submission of entries for taste test and final judging will be on July 30, 2020 from 1:00PM to 5:00PM at the Mayor’s Office.
• During the submission, participants are required to strictly observe health protocols such as wearing of face masks, physical distancing, hand sanitizing, etc.
• The Judges decision is final and irrevocable.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
• Palatability 25%
• Originality 20%
o Types of ingredients used
o Blending of different ingredients
• Nutritional Value 25%
• Presentation 10%
o Appetizing blending of colors after cooking
o Used garnishing
• Ease of Preparation 15%
o Availability of ingredients used
o Method of cooking
o Safety work and habits
• Cost Efficiency 5%
First Place PhP8,000.00
Second Place PhP5,000.00
Third Place PhP4,000.00
12 Consolation Prizes PhP1,500.00 each